Let Us Help You Get Your Life Back On Track
Walter F. Sandoval
Mr. Sandoval was born in Northwest Indiana and graduated from Portage High School in 1992. He obtained his bachelor’s degree from Purdue University (West Lafayette, Indiana) in 1996.
Following college, he worked at the Chicago Mercantile Exchange and the law firm of Kirkland & Ellis. He obtained his law degree from Loyola University Chicago School of Law in 2002 and passed the Indiana and Illinois bar examinations.
He’s licensed to practice in Indiana, Illinois, and the federal courts.
Mr. Sandoval is a member of the following associations:
- Lake County Bar Association (on the Board of Managers)
- Indiana Trial Lawyers Association
- Indiana State Bar Association
- Illinois Bar Association
Mr. Sandoval resides in Schererville with his wife, Glenda, and their three teenage children. He enjoys golf, walking/hiking, and spending time with his active family.
- Loyola University Chicago School of Law, Chicago, Illinois
- Purdue University, West Lafayette, Indiana
- Lake County Bar Association - Board of Managers, Member
- Indiana Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- Indiana State Bar Association, Member
- Illinois Bar Association, Member
- Personal Injury
- Auto Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Medical Malpractice
- Wrongful Death
- U.S. Federal Courts
Current Employment Position