Personal Injury And Estate Planning Attorneys In Indiana And Illinois
Here at Hilbrich Law Firm, we do more than merely advise on areas of law – though that is one of our undeniable strengths. We pride ourselves on going the extra mile, on putting clients at the heart of every case, and on working side by side with you.
Established in 1952, we have been providing exceptional legal representation for almost seven decades, and we have a passion for the areas of personal injury, medical malpractice and estate planning. From car accidents to negligent birth injuries, setting up an estate to handling probate, our experienced team has the skills you need to take you through every step of the legal process and work for the justice and compensation you deserve.
Visit our attorney profile pages to learn more:
What Do We Handle?
Our top-quality attorneys offer advice, assistance, and representation on a host of areas, including:
- Wrongful death
- Medical malpractice
- Car accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Truck accidents
- Nursing home negligence
- Construction accidents
- Brain injuries
- Spinal cord injuries
- Product liability
- Slips, trips, and falls (premises liability)
- Animal bites and injuries
- Estate planning, including handling wills and trusts
- Dealing with and avoiding probate
- Workers compensation cases
How Can We Help?
In most personal injury cases, the overall goal is to secure financial damages and compensation for the victims, and it is our job to work as hard as we can to help you to achieve this. In most cases, this will mean proving liability of a third party involved and compelling them to pay for injuries and damages. These damages can be used to cover essentials, including:
- Any emergency medical expenses incurred at the time of the injury
- Costs for past and ongoing medical care, including treatment costs and hospital bills
- Costs for physical therapy, both at the time of the injury and in the period to follow
- Any loss of income incurred as a result of your injury, both at the time of the incident and in the future
- Any in-home nursing care, which is required as a result of the injury
- Any property damage which occurred as the result of an accident
- Hiring extra help, e.g., to perform household chores if you can no longer carry them out yourself
- Necessary modifications to your home
- Compensation for pain and suffering for death, disability, or dismemberment
- Mental anguish and trauma, including counseling and psychological treatment
- Loss of quality and enjoyment of life
Get In Touch
Hilbrich Law Firm has a wide reach. We handle cases throughout Indiana and Illinois, including but not limited to Lake County, Porter County, LaPorte County, and Cook County. Our team of qualified, driven, and motivated attorneys and paralegals are on hand to help you work out your legal issues, and we will stand by you every step of the way on your journey to ensure the justice you deserve. Our clients are at the heart of our practice, and we will have your back on each and every case. Contact us online or call 219-444-4330.