Meet Julie M. Blair
Email: [email protected]
- Plaintiff’s Personal Injury
- Medical Malpractice
- Wrongful Death
History and Achievements
Born on April 22nd, 1983, Ms. Blair grew up in Worth, Illinois, attending Alan B. Shepard High School. She later went on to study at Valparaiso University, graduating summa cum laude with a double major in English and humanities, and a double minor in political science and Latin. For the latter, she presented an original paper at the National Classics Convention in Minnesota in 2005.
Ms. Blair’s legal career began in 2008, after she received her Juris Doctorate from Valparaiso University School of Law, graduating eighth in her class. She passed the Illinois Bar exam in 2008, and began her career at Susan E. Loggans and Associates in Chicago. She became licenced to practice in Indiana in 2012, and has been working in the region ever since.
In addition to displaying academic excellence, Ms. Blair also amassed a series of achievements, including:
- Being an active member of the Valparaiso Law Review
- Serving as a teaching assistant and legal writing mentor throughout her 2L and 3L years
- Clerking for Judge Kenneth Ripple of the Seventh Circuit Court of Appeals
- Member of the Lake County Bar Association
- Member of the Indiana State Bar Association
- Member of the Calumet American Inns of Court, which has included presenting on numerous topics surrounding legal ethics.
Areas of Law
Ms. Blair’s legal skills focus on civil litigation and in particular plaintiffs’ personal injuries. She has previously worked with clients on cases such as automobile and truck accidents, premises liability, construction accidents, dog bites, wrongful death, and medical malpractice cases.
When not advocating for her clients, Ms. Blair enjoys spending time with family and friends, baking elaborate desserts, and taking the opportunity to relax with a good book or jigsaw puzzle.