frequently asked questions

Car Accident FAQs | Dog Bite Injury FAQs | Medical Malpractice FAQs | Personal Injury FAQs | Practice Area FAQs
Product Liability FAQs | Slips & Falls FAQs | Work / Construction FAQs

FAQs: Work/Construction Accidents

What rights do I have as to work or construction site injuries?

If you are an employee of a company and you are injured while doing something related to your job, you have a right to compensation for medical bills, lost income, and personal injuries. Hilbrich Law Firm handles both Indiana and Illinois worker's compensation cases. If you are hurt related to your work at a construction site by a third party, the property owner, or an outside company your employer brought on the job, you also may have a claim. The types of claims you can bring are very technical. If you have an injury related to a work or construction site accident, please contact Hilbrich Law Firm.

Call us at 1-877-877-LAW2 (5292) or send us an email at [email protected].