Personal Injury Lawyer Fighting for Victims In Cook County
At Hilbrich Law Firm, we make sure that our clients are at the heart of everything we do. Established in 1952, Hilbrich Law Firm has worked across the Indiana and Illinois regions for over 60 years, providing a range of legal services to clients in a variety of legal areas. With a strong background in personal injury cases, including wrongful death and medical malpractice, we have evolved to also offer a range of estate planning and general litigation services to our arsenal.
Whether you need advice and guidance or litigation services, including strong representation, our team of qualified attorneys can help. Get in touch today and see how we could help you on the path to justice.
Our Areas Of Strength
Here at Hilbrich Law Firm, we consider our core strengths to be in the areas of personal injury, medical malpractice, wrongful death, and estate planning services, including wills, trusts, and probate.
- Personal Injury: Personal injury cases cover a range of accidents, including injuries from car, truck, and motorcycle collisions, slips and falls, workplace injuries, unsafe construction sites, and almost everything in between. If you have suffered an injury and believe that someone else was negligent, you may be entitled to pursue them for a personal injury claim, even if you are deemed partly to blame. If successful, you may be entitled to financial compensation and damages to help you manage your injuries, compensate for the trauma, and pain and suffering.
- Medical Malpractice: Something going wrong in a healthcare setting is a nightmare for most of us, but for some clients, it sadly becomes a reality. If you have received injuries due to the actions, omissions or negligence of a hospital, doctor, nurse or other healthcare professional, they may be found liable, and you could be awarded damages.
- Wrongful Death: We can also help families left behind in the event of a death caused by negligence and will work with you to help establish liability and ensure that you and your loved ones receive the compensation and justice you deserve. This includes financial damages, helping you handle the loss of income, and loss of love, care, and affection for those left behind.
- Estate Planning: Whether you are trying to untangle a large, complex estate, or simply wish to ensure that those you love are protected after your death with minimal fuss or effort, planning your estate is essential. We can help with all aspects of estate planning, including:
- Drawing up wills and trusts
- Appointing executors
- Advising you on the best course of action
- Helping you transfer assets
- Assisting with the best division of assets and estates
How Hilbrich Can Help
If you are on the hunt for a reliable, knowledgeable, and experienced law firm in the Cook County area, you have come to the right place. Here at our firm, we make a point of putting our clients at the heart of every case and will work tirelessly to try and ensure that you receive the justice you deserve. With an experienced team in place, each with their areas of strength and skill, we can match you to the perfect personal injury attorney in Highland who will work with you through all aspects of your case to ensure consistency and reassurance during what can be a tricky time.
Personal injury cases can be complicated and intimidating, especially if you face going up against large corporations or influential individuals. This is no problem for our attorneys, however. We have tackled a number of multi-million dollar lawsuits and represented clients ranging from bishops to shopkeepers, helping each of them to pursue the damages or justice they are owed.
Similarly, ensuring that your estate is settled and watertight can be a challenge with so many requirements and so many boxes to check. We can take the hard work off your hands, draft documentation and requests, and advise you on the best course of action to help your loved ones avoid the dreaded probate court. Preparation is key, so make sure that yours is supplied by a reliable firm you can count on with your most precious assets.
About Cook County
As the most populous county in the state of Illinois, more than 40% of the residents of the state are located here, and Cook County is a vibrant, thriving area with plenty to offer both residents and visitors. Located close to the bustling city of Chicago, there is a blend of urban glamour and wide-open spaces which make Cook County unique. We are proud to represent many people of Cook County.