Vehicle Accidents | Wrongful Death | Medical Malpractice | Slips and Falls | Brain Injuries | Construction Accidents | Products Liability | Spinal Cord Injuries | Worker's Compensation | Dog Bites and Animal Attacks | Other Types
Vehicle Accident Attorney in Highland IN
Our vehicle accident practice includes actions against negligent drivers and companies responsible for various types of vehicle accidents.
Car accidents can occur when you least expect. We can represent those injured in any type of car accident. If you have been involved in a car accident, please contact
Accidents involving trucks can include:
- Accidents on the highway
- Department of Transportation regulations
- Checking drivers' logs
- Cargo mishaps
- Inexperienced drivers
- Dangerous lane changes
- Leaking or spilling loads
- Truck accidents on private property
- Inadequate lighting and signs on trucks
- Poles or other items sticking out of trucks
- Truck drivers taking drugs or alcohol
- Truck drivers not having proper sleep
If you have been involved in a truck accident, please contact Hilbrich Law Firm for a free consultation.
Hilbrich Law Firm has experience in handling maritime, admiralty, or Jones Act cases. If you work on a ship on the High Seas, including the Great Lakes (Lake Michigan, Lake Superior, Lake Huron, Lake Erie, Lake Ontario), you have special rights if you suffer a personal injury.
Hilbrich Law Firm will vigorously pursue personal injury claims involving boats, water skis, jet skis, passenger ships, parasails, or any other claim on small or large bodies of water.
We can represent those injured in any type of aircraft accident. This can include private jets or regular commercial planes. Situations that can be involved in an aircraft claim include:
- Pilot mistakes
- Pilot fatigue or bad conduct such as drug or alcohol involvement
- Lack of flight crew training or supervision
- Mechanical failure
- Electrical failure
- Mechanical or design defects
- Flying in weather conditions that are unsafe
- Failure to follow proper rules and guidelines
- Safety defects such as defective parts, seat belts, overhead bins
- Airline crashes
- Improper security
State, national, and international laws may afford you rights about which you may not be aware. We will contact appropriate experts and national corresponding law firms to bring the best team together to pursue your claim.
We can help individuals involved in train accidents or hurt while working for a railroad. Situations that can be involved in a railroad claim can include:
- Defective signal equipment, horns, or lights
- Failure of crossing lights and gates
- Lack of crossing lights and gates or stop signs
- Improperly designed crossings including overgrowth, shrubs, or trees
- Railroad tracks in poor repair
- Hazardous materials leaks from trains
- Train-vehicle collisions
- Lack of employee training or supervision
- Overworked railroad employees
- Injuries to railroad employees
- Injuries to railroad passengers
Employees of railroads have special rules (FELA) that apply to them if they are injured in any way while employed. Pedestrians and vehicle drivers have rights when injured by trains, gates, or on railroad property. Passengers have special protections for safety when traveling on trains.
Other types of vehicle accidents can include motorcycle accidents, golf cart accidents, and pedestrian accidents when vehicles are involved.
These accidents can happen on private property, on the highway, in a parking lot, or anywhere vehicles can be found. Contact Hilbrich Law Firm if you are injured as a driver, passenger, or pedestrian in a vehicle accident.
Proudly serving: Hammond IN, Crown Point IN, Highland IN, Valparaiso IN, Portage IN, and more
Call us at 1-877-877-LAW2 (5292) or send us an email at email@example.com.